In this week’s tip for parents and students, I’m talking about personal statements. Here’s what you should know when you’re working on this important part of a scholarship, law school, graduate school, med school, or teachers’ college application.
- Exam Essays: Breathe Deeply, Plan Thoughtfully, and Write Clearly
- 5 Important Things to Know for Success in this Undergraduate Year
- Online Coaching, Tutoring, and Learning: A Pathway to Critical Thinking and the Skills of Tomorrow
- Straight-A or Straight-C Student? You Should Still Apply for Scholarships
- Resources Related to Mental Health