Scholarship Research & Writing
In BridgesEDU scholarship sessions, students will work one-on-one with an academic coach who not only has a Ph.D. and has won several lucrative scholarships, but also a person with a track record of helping others develop stellar scholarship applications. Students will learn how to efficiently locate scholarship prizes that they qualify for. Beyond this, students will be shown how to precisely calculate what scholarship committees expect and how to construct compelling applications that exceed those expectations. These sessions are ideal for students currently in grade 12 or in college or undergraduate studies.
- Where to find lucrative scholarships that they are likely to qualify for
- How to construct scholarship applications that exceed the expectations of scholarship committees
- How to highlight strengths and address perceived weaknesses
- How to create a scholarship track record that will be an asset for postgraduate opportunities like law school, medical school, graduate school, or competitive employment opportunities
2. In-person one-on-one instruction (available in select locations across the Greater Toronto Area).