Dissecting Academic Texts
Your personal statement is the one place that you can really shine, which is why it is immensely important. It should highlight your strengths and clearly include the things that most admissions committees look for. At BridgesEDU, you’ll work with someone who has served on an admissions committee in the past and a person who has written many personal statements and contributed to others’ lucrative scholarship successes. Writing a compelling personal statement that demonstrates why you are an ideal candidate for your chosen programme won’t be a problem with this guidance, experience, and level of expertise helping you on your journey!
- How to properly read academic articles
- To identify the information professors expect students to know
- How to effectively read and reference academic texts on exams, assignments, and in tutorials
- To understand facts, arguments, sub-arguments and other essential components of academic texts
1. Convenient one-on-one online coaching that follows a personalized academic road map that parents will see and agree to before sessions commence.
2. In-person one-on-one instruction that follows a personalized academic road map (available in select locations across the Greater Toronto Area).
3. An online group tutorial (between two and five students offered during March Break and during summer months). Click here to see our class schedule.
BridgesEDU offers a variety of packages. Please feel free to get in touch for a free consultation and pricing options that are catered to your/your child’s specific needs.