Advanced Critical Thinking & Oral Expression
This course develops the skills of critical thinking and oral expression, which are foundational for academic success in higher learning. In one-on-one sessions with Christopher Grafos, Ph.D., students will examine contemporary issues through an analytical lens. In each session, Christopher will present students with a short reading, which will be followed by a discussion that centres on dissecting the premise, themes, and sub-layers of each topic.
- How to assess logic through the evaluation of facts and reason
- How to dissect readings, topics, and themes
- How to form defensible positions
- How to improve their oral expression
- How to employ advanced-level thinking that is the foundation of academic success
1. Convenient one-on-one online coaching.
2. In-person one-on-one instruction (available in select locations across the Greater Toronto Area).
BridgesEDU offers a variety of packages. Please feel free to get in touch for a free consultation and pricing options that are catered to your/your child’s specific needs.